Description of OpenBook - Banking Invoice Billing Accounting GST
OpenBook is a one stop solution for every small business owner of India. Now any business owner can manage their banking & business finance from just one app. OpenBook allows businesses:
• To have an online bank account which helps with automated reconciliation
• To send bills/invoices to their customers/vendors
• To make the process of money collection easier
• To make the process of sending money faster
• To make accounting for businesses simple
• To manage GST from one platform
OpenBook is the best free app if you are running a business by traditional means such as ledgers, khata, manual entry books etc.
You get an instant online bank account from which you can collect & transfer payments from your customers/vendors. It helps you track all your transactions and reconciles (auto-match) them automatically making your accounting easier and efficient.
You can create digital invoices for free and share with your customers. Digital invoices help with accounting as records are maintained in the app & reduces manual efforts during reconciliation.
You don’t need a separate app for activities like billing, banking, accounting & GST. This app has been built for indian businesses. The solutions are built keeping in mind challenges faced by different businesses such as:
•Electronics shop owner
•Restaurant owner, etc
OpenBook is for anyone who wants to make managing their business simple.
One of the most important features you get with OpenBook is that:
• Get Instant Online Bank account
• Collect & receive money
• Track all your payables & receivables
OpenBook comes with all the functionalities you need to manage your business finances. It also sends automated reminders that help with timely collection of receivables from parties (vendors/customers).
Collect money via payment links by offering multiple modes of payments such as UPI, QR code, netbanking, credit/debit card & cash.
As soon as the payment is done, it gets reconciled (auto matched) & reflects in your accounts on OpenBook, one less thing to worry about.
OpenBook is available in multiple Indian languages, so you can do business in the language you are more comfortable with. It is safe to use & is available on both desktop & mobile. You also can keep a backup of all your accounting data.
In addition to all the features as mentioned above, you can also access Tally accounting software from OpenBook web. It lets you sync all your data & get a better overview of your business.
OpenBook offers the widest range of reports to help you run your business better, such as:
• Day Book
• Sales Report
• Purchase Report
• Sales Order Report
• Purchase Order Report
• Delivery Challan Report
• Profit & Loss Report
• Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow
• Trial Balance
• Stock Summary
• Low Stock Summary
• Item Sales Summary
• Item Report by Party
• Rate List
• Party Report by Item
• Party Wise Outstanding
• GSTR 2 (Purchase Report)
• GST Detail Report
Here is how you can simplify your business finances with OpenBook across the categories - Banking, Accounting & Tax Management:
• Make GST-compliant invoices with in-built payment link
• Make & share bills
• Easy accounting
• Manage stock inventory
• Get detailed reports (Cashflow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & more)
• Get an instant online account
• Get an online debit card for business
• Make, collect & track payments from parties
• Auto-match all your transactions
• Maintain a proper report of all tax dues
• Make TDS payments directly from the app
Features Coming Soon
• Easily connect multiple bank accounts
• Check bank statements from one place
• Manage GST returns
• Generate E-way bill
Ab OpenBook ke saath apna #BusinessKaroSimple