Description of Google Docs
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
- Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
- Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
- Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
- Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
- Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.