Description of Google Street View
Create, view, and share Street View imagery with the new Street View app from Google. Explore places from around the world, or use your phone to add new images to Street View, with these options:
• Photo Spheres (360° panoramas)
• Photo Paths (a series of connected photos along a street or trail)
• Street View (connected panoramas from a 360° camera)
Now you can show the world new places by recording with Street View and publishing for everyone to see!
With immersive Street View imagery from Google—and now from users like you—it's easy to virtually travel to nearly every country in the world. Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside places like museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses.
• App requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer
• Photo Paths requires an ARCore-compatible device (https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#google_play_devices)