what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 10 foot square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Use what3words to:
- Find your way anywhere in the world using just three words.
- Plan exact meet-up locations.
- Help people find your apartment, business or Airbnb entrance.
- Always find your way back to your parking space.
- Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances.
- Save your favorite memorable spots – a sunset, a waterfall, proposal location.
- Guide people to accessible entrances.
- Help emergency services find you.
You can find what3words addresses in travel guides, website contact pages, invitations, travel booking confirmations and more – anywhere you would normally find location information. If you’re invited to a friend’s home, ask them to share their what3words address.
- Find your current what3words address offline
- Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps
- Save your favourite locations and categorise them into lists
- AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
- Available in over 40 languages
- Navigate offline with compass mode
- Add a what3words address to a photo
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at [email protected]