Millions of people every day use Signal everywhere in the world for free and instantaneous contact. Engage in HD voice/video calls, send and receive high-fidelity messages, and discover an increasing range of new features that help you remain linked. The advanced privacy-preserving technology of Signal is still allowed, so you can concentrate on communicating with the ones who matter to you the moments that matter.
- Say anything - State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the Signal Protocol™ open-source) keeps your discussions secure. Privacy is not an optional mode, it's just how Signal runs. Each post, each call, every time.
- Go fast - Messages, even on sluggish networks, are transmitted easily and efficiently. The signal is optimised to function in the most confined atmosphere possible.
- Feel free - Signal is a 501c3 nonprofit that is fully independent. Users like you are assisted by growth. No commercials. And no trackers. Oh, no joke.
- Be yourself - To connect securely with your friends, you should use your current phone number and address book.
- Speak up- The increased audio and video quality of Signal can make your friends and family feel closer, whether they live in the city or across the globe.
- Whisper in the darkness- If you fail to see the sun, turn to the dark theme.
- Sound familiar: For each touch, pick custom warnings, or fully disable noises. In 1964, Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it, and by choosing 'Zero' as your alarm ringtone, you can hear the sound of silence anytime you choose.
- Picture this: to draw, crop, and flip your outgoing images, use the built-in image editing tools. There's also a text tool to add more words to the 1,000 that your image already merits.
Supporting an open-source project with privacy in mind is a great thing.