A Python Developer is a python language professional who uses his skills in building, designing, and deploying computer applications, and different programs. Apart from creating, a Python Developer also looks for mistakes in the development projects created using python. This process is known as debugging. A Python Developer is a part of a software team who works with the back-end development (server-side) of an application. If you also want to become a successful Python Developer then you must enroll yourself in Python Training Course in Greater Noida.
With the coming of Data Science and Machine learning the role of a Python Developer has expanded. It not just include coding and debugging error but also consist of working with apps connected with third-party web services and helping out the front-end development team in bringing alive their features for the user interface.
According to a Forbes article about AI Skills among the most in-demand for 2020, Python tops the list. Industry leaders like Google, NASA, YouTube, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, IBM, and Netflix use Python and more and more companies are adopting Python which increases the demand and salary for Python developers. Therefore, in order to secure a job in this field one should take proper training. Uncodemy is the best Python training institute in Greater Noida. Now let’s see what job roles one can select from once he completes his training -
Having talked about the job roles, the earning opportunity is also high depending on the experience. The demand for such job roles is not only booming in India but also in countries like the US, UK, Germany, and Canada. Now, let's see certain facts related to the salary of a Python Developer in countries like:
With the excellent career opportunities, you must be convinced by the idea of learning Python language. However, to begin your career, it is imperative to learn under the right guidance. You may look for Python courses in Greater Noida for affordable courses and the right tutelage.
1. Easy to begin with- With English syntax and easy-to-read features, it becomes a beginner-friendly language. An interpretive programming language is another reason why Python is a beginner-friendly programming language. Because it executes code linearly, you can check it immediately and make changes if necessary, eliminating the need to compile. Python is extremely powerful as a programming learning tool.
2. Enormous Libraries to facilitate Data Science and ML Tasks - Only Python is the language having the most number of libraries to assist in Data Science and ML tasks. Python and libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib, it is possible to carry out information analysis tasks, data collection, cleaning, refinement, model generation (machine learning), and visualization of the data obtained. Libraries like TensorFlow and PyTorch allow you to easily create and train machine learning models.
3. Globally used language - Python is the most popular programming language used worldwide. According to research conducted in 2015, primary school students wanted to learn Python more than French. Stats show that 6 out of 10 wanted to learn Python.
4. Used in various Industries - Python is a versatile language and is not only limited to Data Science industries. One can work in the following industries-
5. Career Opportunities - As of Feb 2022, Naukri.com lists over 200,000 Python jobs across different industries and skill levels, with over 50,000 job openings for Python developers alone. Popular Python job designations are –
6. Helpful in Web Development - If you want to increase your efficiency in web development, then you must learn python as well. Python offers a range of options for web development –
7. Python Graphical user Interface - Python offers a number of GUI frameworks, such as Tkinter, Streamlight, PySimpleGUI, PyGUI, Plotly Dash, Kivy, etc, which enable developers to create GUI applications. In addition to prototyping, game development, and mobile app releases, Python GUI libraries can help you with many other tasks. Learning Python can certainly help you build helpful UI.
8. Python is excellent in testing - Python is an incredible programming language to validate ideas. It has a number of built-in frameworks and libraries like Robot, PyTest, Unittest, DocTest, Nose2, Testify, etc. making coding easier across different cross-platform environments.
9. Strong Community Support - It also has strong community support. In order to improve your coding skills in Python, you can refer to guides, documentation, and tutorials shared by experts.
10. Python is extremely versatile - You can write programs for a wide range of platforms and devices. You can design desktop programs for Linux, Windows, or Mac, as well as web applications and games.