To receive organic traffic to your blog, always follow the good practices.
- Host your blog on the best.
- Have a great theme or template. Make it easy to navigate, smooth, fast loading and SEO ready. Use a premium template if you can afford.
- Write original quality contents. Do not use plagiarized content anywhere on your blog. It can seriously affect your ranking. Since Google will filter out duplicate contents. Otherwise, in future, you may need to think on Will Google Adsense approve blogs with plagiarised content?
- Clearly explain each topic you are explaining. At least write 400- 800 words for each article in your blog. This really matters. Having long content can really help you in engaging your visitors.
- Connect your domain with Google search console to get the insights of your website on google. Read more: How to use Google Search Console? What are the benefits of the Search Console?
- Use or enable comments on your articles to increase engagement. Also, use Sharing widgets for embedding on websites. This will help you in getting more users.
- Have an identity for your blog. Showcase your identity like a blog logo or image with name whenever possible. People should be able to remember it easily. Later they may choose to search the name or label in your identity to find you.
- Promote your content through Google ads. This can significantly improve your website SEO. Since you are getting traffic from Google Search. Your site may have the chance to show on search later with the same keywords which you have on your Ad.
- Backlinks can surely increase SEO. Do guest posting whenever possible. This will improve the authority of your website.
Always follow good practices to increase the visibility of your blog on Google search. Follow Blogging Net to know more about improving your search traffic.