You can install Supabase Studio using Docker by following these steps:
- Install Docker on your machine by following the instructions on the Docker website.
- Open a terminal or command prompt and run the following command to pull the Supabase Studio image from Docker Hub:
docker pull supabase/studio
- Run the following command to start a container from the Supabase Studio image:
docker run -p 3000:3000 -p 4000:4000 supabase/studio
- This will map port 3000 on your machine to port 3000 in the container, and port 4000 to port 4000, so you can access Supabase Studio in your browser at http://localhost:3000 and the API explorer at http://localhost:4000
- Wait for the container to start up and then open your web browser and navigate to http://localhost:3000 to access Supabase Studio.
- You may be prompted to sign in, you can use the default credentials:
You should now be able to use Supabase Studio to manage your Supabase projects and interact with your Supabase server.