To Google, content is king. You must have strong content quality in your blog to rank first on Google Search. I had made a lot of mistakes before I started writing.
And you need to learn things you need to think about for better SEO blogging. It’s not just SEO. But in Google search, it plays a big role.
To get your article on Google you need to have good strategies. Guest blogging, social media ads, etc., will do this.
Choosing the platform to blog also plays an important role in rankings. You may need to be aware of the 2 Best Blogging Platform accessible to you.
Things you must do before you write an article
- Keyword Research: To get more traffic from Google you need to have trending keywords in your article.
- Using simple words: using simple words to write text. I prefer the paragraph to 3 sentences. It should be enough cache to attract someone.
- Article quality: Ensure that the writing is of the highest quality. Make it for the men, not the bots. Render it readable.
- Add pictures: Use pictures that are more relevant. They are helping readers to understand more. So add enough images to your article.
- Watch for competitors: Look for an article from competitors. Be sure to include material that is not part of your competitor’s post.
- Titles and Description: Add a special title and description to your article on the list. That’s what people are seeing on google. And it is on the basis of the conversion.
- Call for action: Add buttons to share your content. Enable comments in your article also to increase user engagement.
- Update when old: Eventually, when it is old you need to update your content.
These are the things you need to think about before you write an article. Other factors such as page speed, design of your blog matters. But I’ve concentrated only on the article that you need to research.